Comment on page
Setting up Celo Network
- 1.Open MetaMask, click your profile image on the top right corner, and then click "Settings". Next, scroll down to "Networks" and click. Finally, press the "Add Network" button.
- Celo Mainnet
Network Name: Celo (Mainnet)
New RPC URL: https://forno.celo.org
Chain ID: 42220
Currency Symbol (Optional): CELO
Block Explorer URL (Optional): https://explorer.celo.org
2. Press "Save". The Celo network you just configured should now show up under MetaMask's "Networks" dropdown list.
- 1.From MetaMask's Home screen, click on "Add Token" in the "Assets" tab.
- 2.Click "Custom Token", and fill in the value for "Token Contract Address" for the token you'd like to add. The "Token Symbol" and "Decimals of Precision" should be filled in automatically.
The following are examples for cUSD and cEUR.
- Token Contract Address for cUSD: 0x765de816845861e75a25fca122bb6898b8b1282a
- Token Contract Address for cEUR: 0xd8763cba276a3738e6de85b4b3bf5fded6d6ca73
Celo addresses have the same format as Ethereum addresses, so copying and pasting an address into the "to" field should work for most applications.